Monday, September 10, 2007

HW #4 My apple Ipod

HW #4

For this blog I looked up a product that was in both my room and in our reading, my Apple Ipod. When I used to think about the Apple Ipod I thought about the style and how COOL I would be because I like almost everyone else in my high school had an Ipod, and the commercials made you think you were cool and could dance if you had an ipod. But since the new ipods have come out I now think of Ipods in a whole new light.... My light is Bright Green...Now when I think about an Apple Ipod I still think of; a cute, small, portable, music and video player. But I also think about how much more it can do, something that will let you listen to music and watch videos no matter where you are, (don't worry it still makes you look cool..... but now you also look smart because your little nano can hold music and movies)


When I looked the Apple Ipods up on the internet I got a lot of feedback, some was good but also some was bad... But most places I looked I got the same idea... *"How much can your pocket hold? That's up to you and your ipod. From movies and TV shows to games and music..." Even Apples website is all about how much you can fit in these pocket sized devices.


So over all the Apple Ipods promise a small, portable device that lets you take anything anywhere.


MY APPLE IPOD

*http://www.apple.com/

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Nice--the iPod is really a ubiquitous product in new media marketing, and worth exploring further.