Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HW#23 "My Apologies to Virginia Woolf"

HW# 23 With Apologies to Virginia Woolf

The scene, if I may ask you to fallow me, was now changed. The leaves are still falling... (Woolf 25) but this time in Keene, a small college town in New Hampshire. As I sit in the student center watching all the people pass, I read something. What is this thing in front of me? Something called a computer, is there any need for it? Will it help me find the truth? I look at something called a Blog. What is a Blog? Is it the answer to all my questions? Will it help me write my women in fiction paper? The questions keep coming but the answers seem to far to reach. Jezebel, a women of fiction? How is it that a women can be writing this?

With some of the articles; Sister act, Douch-ay: Republican women are hotter then Democratic Women... What? A women is hot? A Republican or a Democrat? Have they the right? Have they found the truth to why women are poorer then men? Seems in plan sight that these women are who lead this country, but is this correct? Looking at this blog it all seems to be about women, or women and their husband. Can this be the truth? What do the men have to say for this? Can they explain how this happened? I was amazed.... I sat on the chair of the student center and stared in amazement, for so long that the next time I looked up All human beings were laid asleep... Nobody seemed stirring....(Woolf 24)

No comments: