Thursday, December 6, 2007

HW#35 Almost last blog post

Okay so the semester is coming to an end, and this is pretty much the last blog post, but it was not all a waist. I have learned so much about so many things. Mostly how to keep a blog, I have never been very good about keeping up with things, like continuing to post. i can't believe how easy it was, granted I did have to do it for a class, but I always thought it would be hard to do then it was. But I have learned so much more then just how to keep a blog, I have learned about the history and uses of blogs other then the use that this blog is. But of it all my favorite thing that I have learned, is the culture of Iraq, I know I still have so much more to learn, but I have learned so much. I hope by reading my blog other can learn about Iraq's culture. And I hope that I have gotten everything right about their culture. I am sorry if I did mention something that is incorrect.

I do not know if I will continue to post on this blog, not so sure I have much to talk about, seeing as this blog was mainly about what I learned from this class, but I may add a few things once in awhile. Who knows?
I don't even know if anyone who isn't from this class is reading this blog, so why keep it going?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.